Professional Experience: Working with Mark J. Napolin & Associates, Steven draws on his extensive banking and business background, which includes working with high net-worth individuals and families as well as mid-sized commercial businesses. His experience provides him with the knowledge and skills to understand not only the personal financial needs of his clients, but also the business and economic trends that affect them. Prior to joining Mark J. Napolin & Associates, Steven was the head of the Global Wealth Management Office of BBVA Compass in New Mexico, a division of an international finance institution. His previous banking experience was with Wells Fargo Private Bank, where he served as Vice President and Senior Private Banker. Prior to that, Steven was a Vice President with the National Bank of Detroit for Commercial Lending. Before getting involved in the finance world he held the position of President of Rogers Machine Company, a family business that imported machinery manufactured in Denmark and Italy, for sale throughout the United States. Steven is both a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.
Responsibilities: With Mark J. Napolin & Associates, Steven serves as a proactive financial advisor to high net-worth individuals and their families. He is responsible for providing investment management , risk management, wealth transfer and financial planning. As the coordinator of a team of professionals with varied fields of expertise, Steven serves as his client’s primary contact.
- MBA, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- BBA, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- NASD Series 7 and 66 Licenses
- New Mexico Department of Insurance Life, Accident, Health and HMO License
- Registered Paraplanner, College of Financial Planning, Denver, Colorado
Current and Previous Professional and Civic Activities:
- Rotary Club of Albuquerque
- New Mexico Jumpstart Coalition for Financial Literacy, Treasurer
- National Dance Institute Development Committee
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters volunteer
- Enjoys skiing and golf